LMS Scheme Three Triangle Groups and Their Applications - 14 February 2007
This is the second in a series of seminars in the LMS Scheme Three Triange. "Groups and Their Applications" on Wednesday 14th February 2007
- 2.00pm-2.50pm - Stephen Donkin (York)
- "Hall's Universal Group"
- 3.00pm-3.50pm - Peter Rowley (Manchester)
- "Involution Products in Finite Coexeter Groups"
- Tea and Biscuits in MSS/N2
- 4.15pm-5.10pm - Peter Cameron (QMUL)
- "Derangements and p-elements in permutation groups"
All talks will take place in Room O10 of the Mathematics and Social Sciences Building on the Oxford Road Site of the University of Manchester. For those arriving early, tea and coffee will be available in N2 of the MSS building
- Peter Rowley
- School of Mathematics
- University of Manchester
- Manchester M13 9PL
- tel: 0161 306 3648
- email: peter dot rowley at manchester dot ac dot uk