MOPNET 4 Workshop
MOPNET is an EPSRC Network
comprised of engineers, mathematicians and physicists interested
in the linear algebra, analysis, engineering and physics of matrix and
This is the fourth MOPNET workshop.
More details of MOPNET and the previous workshops can be found on the
April 27-28, 2011
The workshop is preceded on Tuesday April 26 by a meeting in MIMS on Tropical Mathematics and its Applications, which may of of interest to MOPNET delegates.
List of speakers:
- Ken Badcock (University of Liverpool).
- Peter Butkovic (University of Birmingham).
- E. Brian Davies (Kings College).
- Fernando de Teran (Universidad Carlos III de Madrid).
- Stephane Gaubert (Ecole Polytechnique, Paris).
- Sven Hammarling (University of Manchester and NAG).
- Daniel Kressner (ETH).
- Paul Van Dooren (Catholic University of Louvain).