Perspectives on Parallel Numerical Linear Algebra
This meeting aims to highlight recent advances at the interface between numerical analysis and high performance computing in the area of parallel numerical linear algebra. It is an activity of the EPSRC Network Numerical Algorithms and High Performance Computing (NA-HPC), which is providing financial support.
18 July 2012
School of Mathematics, The University of Manchester
- Jack Dongarra (University of Tennessee, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, University of Manchester)
- Jos Martin (MathWorks)
- Craig Lucas (Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd)
- Dimitrios Nikolopoulos (Queen's University Belfast)
- Jonathan Hogg (Rutherford Appleton Laboratory)
- Yuji Nakatsukasa (University of Manchester)
The meeting is organized by:
The conference administrator is Sebastian Rees.